We are here to support your needs.
If your questions are related to workouts, meets, events, goal setting, and other diving related needs, please contact one of the coaches. For all questions related to administrative, such as dues, safety, or policy issues, please contact one of the board members.
Fernando Henderson, Head Coach
NCCP level 3/4 Certified
Level 4 Technical Completed
National Lifeguard Service (NLS) certified
First Aid and CPR Certified
Jr Pan Am Games Coach (Colombia 2011, Arizona 2013)
- 18 years experience diving for Canada and Dominican Republic National Teams.
- World Age Group Medalist
- Olympic Team Member 1984
- Pan American Games Team Member (1983, 1987)
- World Championship Team Member - 3 time
- Multiple medals at National Competitions
- Hundreds of International Competitions
Nina Fowler, Coach
Dr Nina Fowler has been involved in diving and gymnastics as both an athlete and a coach for over 20 years. Nina competed at the provincial and national level in Australia before continuing her education as a research doctor here in Canada. Nina has coached at NODC for the last 5 years, focusing mostly on our Tier 2 diving program as well as our Junior Nepean Development Squad.