Learn to Dive (Adult)
The Learn To Dive Program for Adults is a recreational diving program designed to introduce adults of all ages to the exciting sport of diving in a safe and fun environment. Divers receive step-by-step instruction from the 1 meter springboard, and as their skills advance, from the 3 meter.
- Duration: 9 weeks
- Nepean Sportsplex Pool:
- Winter| Spring| Summer Sessions
- Tuesday: 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday: 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Please call the office (613-228-9270) for start dates for each session as they do vary depending on the season!
- 1 session per week $168
- 2 sessions per week $288
- Location: Nepean Sportsplex
- NO PRACTICE: JANUARY 27, FEBRUARY 14, FEBRUARY 20, MARCH 3, MARCH 31, APRIL 14, APRIL 17, APRIL 21, MAY 12, MAY 22, JUNE 2, JUNE 9, AUG 7